4/04/2011

VIDEO: TYLER THE CREATOR- "Yonkers"



I have been out of the loop for a minute just removing myself from too many musical influences while in the lab working on my personal projects. I see I have been missing out on some of these new movements and rap cliques. Los Angeles' ODDFUTURE aka OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All), led by producer/rapper Tyler The Creator, has built a massive buzz and rumor has it that Jay-Z's Roc Nation is in talks to sign them. Above is the eerie and twisted video for "Yonkers", the first release from the upcoming album "GOBLINS". This stuff reminds me of subversive hip hop artists such as Necro, RA The Rugged Man & Gravediggaz. Check their site oddfuture.com for free mixtape downloads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is hard!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails