8/09/2008

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN! R.I.P. Bernie Mac- We Love You And Will Never Forget


It breaks our hearts that we have to announce the passing of one of our greatest comedians/entertainers black or white, Bernie Mac. By now many of you have heard the news of his complications with pneumonia but the feeling continues to wash over me. I truly will miss Bernie Mac and his straight to the gut comedy. Similar to the sudden passing of Robin Harris, but with a longer string of work, it has hit our hearts with the weight of a family member. Spend the next few days watching and reminiscing on some of the greatest comedy performances we have ever witnessed. Get his autobiography and I promise you will laugh as if he is delivering the lines directly to you. Below I present some excerpts from one of his most memorable performances in Spike Lee's Kings of Comedy:

Bernie Mac-Sex and Kids


Bernie Mac-My Sister's Kids


Bernie Mac-MotherFucker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails