3/10/2008

We Still Love You B.I.G. Poppa..And Guess Who's Starring As The Notorious One?


Although the anniversary of B.I.G.'s (Christopher Wallace) death was officially yesterday, March 9th, it is never too late to show love and remember one of the best and most loved to ever do it. I am a bit biased since I am from Brooklyn (Bed-Stuy born and raised) but his legacy still stands. Pump the first two CDs, "Ready To Die" and "Life After Death" and weed plate the posthumous releases (except for a handful of heaterz) during this sad memorial.


We have been hearing bits and pieces about the production of a Biggie bio pic and last week it was revealed who won the coveted title role- Brooklyn rapper Jamal Woolard aka "Gravy". Woolard mad a couple of albums in the 90's and was signed to Warner Brothers Records. He made the headlines in 2006 when he was shot in the buttocks outside of NY's Hot 97 radio station becoming a victim of a drive by shooting. His casting has the blessing of B.I.G.'s mom, Voletta Wallace, an executive producer on the project. You won't believe who is slated to play her...Click HERE to find out.

FOREVER CLASSIC- "Big Poppa"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a
bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read.
I will certainly be back.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails