5/08/2007

FIRST ANNUAL 24-HOUR RAPATHON


I don't know how I missed this...Yes I do. Its because Hot 97 in NYC is one of the main sponsors and I don't listen to terrestrial radio much (especially Hot 97). This Saturday, May 12th 2007, Hot 97 and the Global Artists Coalition is hosting the world's first ever 24 hour "Rapathon". This benefit and fundraiser is for the Hip Hop Culture Center in Harlem located on the second floor of the Magic Johnson Theater, 2309 Fredrick Douglass Boulevard. Here they will attempt a new Guinness World Record for the longest ongoing rhyme session. Today was the last day for tryouts which is unfortunate. Only 500 tickets are made available and I am not sure if they are all sold. Check HERE for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails