6/30/2010

VIDEO: Bad Boy Hitman NYSHIEM MYRICK is the ILLEST!

Nyshiem Myrick was recently interviewed by Grind Music Radio where he reveals his outstanding catalog of classic hip hop, behind the scenes with Notorious B.I.G. and going from "pause" tapes to producing "Who Shot Ya?". Originally posted at CRATEKINGS

Nashiem's first beat was "who Shot ya" from Sean Cane on Vimeo.


Nashiem talks the Commission and T.O.N.Y. from Sean Cane on Vimeo.


Nashiem's Production Influences and Top 5 Prod from Sean Cane on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the dopest,most refreshing interview that i've seen in years.I'm inspired!!! Carlos"Six July" Broady and Nyshiem are my favorite producers along with DJ Quik and Scarface.I use to by albums on the strength of Broady and Nyshiem production on the project.So it's good 2 c Nysh still active.Carlos Broady and I is from the same city(Memphis 10).As a matter of fact Broady produced some joints on my homeboy K4 album,and they currently working on material for his new upcoming project.
project

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails