8/11/2009

VIDEO: THE ZRO HOUR: Interview with THE BEAT KANGZ and Preview of THE BEAT THANG Sampling Drum Machine

THE ZRO HOUR: Interview with THE BEAT KANGZ and Preview of THE BEAT THANG Sampling Drum Machine from EDAYE on Vimeo.


When beatboxer Chesney Snow told me about a drum machine he was working on (Chesney provided human beat box sounds for the drum machine) with Tennessee production crew THE BEAT KANGZ, I combed the net for more info as I picked their brain. I had posted a couple of articles on THE BEAT THANG- synthesizer, sampler, sequencer- and connected with their publicist for the interview above. It was suggested that we do it through Skype, which was a great idea. It was my first time using Skype and though I had a bit of technical difficulties during set up, I was able to record our great conversation about THE BEAT THANG, the desktop version THE BEAT THANG VIRTUAL and the iphone app THE PLAYA THANG! Below are demo videos of THE BEAT THANG and THE BEAT THANG VIRTUAL.





For more info: http://www.beatkangz.com/

2 comments:

Beat Kangz Beat Thang said...

Yeah man, this was a dope interview dude, you did a great job and I'm a huge fan of the Kangz and their new thang yo! Keep it up man, great job.

EDAYE said...

Thank you for the props! I wish the Beat Kangz great success..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails